200 1st Street Northwest
Rochester, MN 55901
The course will examine the sensitive, complex topic of end-of-life issues including definitions, cultural and societal factors, decision making considerations, communication, roles and responsibilities, and identifying and accessing resources.
- Recognize the CHW/AHW role in end-of-life issues;
- Describe advance care planning, hospice, and palliative care;
- Identify treatment options and resources specific to end-of-life decision making and care.
This training is free and will offer participants a certificate of completion of 4 hours of education.
Mayo Clinic Parking Information
- Damon Parking Ramp — just west of the Gonda Building — 15 Third Ave. SW
- Graham Parking Ramp — just west of the Charlton Building — 121 Third Ave. NW
- Baldwin Parking Ramp — behind the Baldwin Building — 221 Fourth Ave. SW
All three ramps are connected to Mayo Clinic buildings by underground walkways (subways).
Parking rates are $2 an hour for the first hour and $1 for each additional hour, up to a maximum of $12 a day.
The curriculum was developed through a joint effort by: