78 St W & DoubleTree Hotel
Bloomington, MN 55439
Registration is now open to attend the 2014 Minnesota Hospice & Palliative Care Conference: Improving Education – Improving Lives!
Make sure to register today so you don’t miss out on this year’s lineup including:
• Sunday, April 6, 2014 preconference speaker for the Florence Schorske Wald Lectureship in Palliative/Hospice Care in partnership with the University of Minnesota School of Nursing, Katharine J. Densford International Center for Nursing Leadership, Lynn McPherson, PharmD, BCPS, CPE speaking on It Takes a village: Effective Pain and Symptom Management at the End-of-Life
• Monday, April 7, 2014, keynote speaker, Christina Puchalski, MD, MS speaking on The Essential Role of Spirituality into Palliative Care: A Whole-Person Model of Care
• Tuesday, April 8, 2014, keynote speaker, Jay Westbrook, MS, RN, CHPN presenting Language of the Heart: Empowering Dying Patients & Grieving Families
• Continuing Medical Education (CME), American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) contact hours, State of Minnesota Board of Social Work CEUs, and Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators CEUs will be offered
*depending on how many days you attend you could earn up to 14.75 CME, ANCC, etc., contact hours or CEUs*
• Monday, April 7, 2014 Networking and Happy Hour Event in the exhibit halls (light appetizers and a cash bar will be available)
Check out the breakout sessions, learn about our keynote speakers, apply for a scholarship or find out more about the conference in our electronic registration brochure. Pass the brochure along to your colleagues, peers, coworkers, friends and family – this is sure to be a conference that you won’t want to miss!