The Minnesota Cancer Alliance is a broad partnership of organizations and leaders from across Minnesota. We represent public health and health care organizations, cancer centers, culturally diverse organizations, researchers, nonprofit organizations, cancer survivors, caregivers, and advocates — all dedicated to reducing the burden of cancer across the continuum from prevention and detection to treatment, survivorship, and end-of-life care.
Our vision is for Minnesota to be a place where:
- Preventable cancers do not occur.
- People who develop cancer are diagnosed in the earliest stage possible.
- People with cancer are given the highest quality, state-of-the-art care available to maximize their chances of survival and quality of life.
- Preventable disparities in the prevention of cancer, and in the quality, experience, and outcomes of care for patients with cancer, are eliminated.
- Full support is given to research about the causes of cancers, prevention, early detection, treatment, quality of life, and palliation.
Our mission is to reduce the burden of cancer for all people living in Minnesota by working together to promote the goals of Cancer Plan Minnesota.